Our Privacy Pledge
- We will protect your information as carefully as our own sensitive information:
- We will use the data you entrust to us only for the purpose of evaluating and conducting financing transactions and making credit decisions with you (“business purpose”)
- We will safeguard your information with high level security protocols, just as we do our own
- We will not share your confidential information with any third parties (other than credit gathering organizations such as TransUnion or Equifax, unless you give permission
- We will contact you only for the business purpose, and not to sell any other product or service
What information do we collect?
We collect information that is personally identifiable such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number(s), repayment track record, bank accounts, accounting information and any other non-public information you may provide (collectively, “Personal Information”) from you when you fill out a form on the website.
When you contact us by email, we collect your email address and any information contained in that email.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To evaluate and conduct a business relationship with you, including Advances and other Services
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To send periodic promotional or information emails
- To share with credit agencies such as Equifax, TransUnion or others for the purpose of understanding credit worthiness of you and other businesses like yours
The Personal Information you provide may be used to provide you with information and updates pertaining to Advances or Services you participate in, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, phone calls or other communication from cashflow2go, simply email us and we will remove you from our distributions.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. We have implemented commercially reasonable and appropriate physical, electronic and management processes and procedures to safeguard and secure any information that we collect. Although cashflow2go takes all precautions to safeguard any Personal Information collected, it cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Information and we cannot guarantee that unauthorised access to your information will never occur.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties any Personal Information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, providing credit information or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your Personal Information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. Visitor information that is not personally identifiable may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.